for onsite church meetings
About Church Meeting Arrangement:
- NPAC’s (Worship Service, Fellowship/Small Group Meetings, and Sunday School Classes) general resumption and Coronavirus prevention measures, click here.
- In case, you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
About Vaccination and LeaveHomeSafe:
- For information on “Dosage Schedule for Vaccine Pass”, click here. (including dosage requirements for general public and recovered patients)
- For “Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate”, click here.
- Though scanning “LeaveHomeSafe” app is no longer required. You may still save your Vaccine Pass to the “LeaveHomeSafe” app click here.
- Inquiry: Centre for Health Protection (CHP) hotline: 2125-1111 or 2125-1122 (9am to 8pm).
About Close Contact and Infected Case:
- If you have close contact with a positive case, then need to stay for home quarantine, click here for information.
- For detail on the criteria for discharge from isolation and home quarantine, click here.
- What to do when you are tested positive? Click here for information.
Links for related information:
NPAC Onsite Meetings and Coronavirus Preventive Measures (Dec 14, 2022):
Dosage Schedule of Vaccine Pass: