for onsite church meetings
About Church Meeting Arrangement:
- Entry procedures of different age groups, click here.
- About using the Vaccine Pass to enter the venue, click here for the government’s video.
- NPAC’s (Worship Service, Fellowship/Small Group Meetings, and Sunday School Classes) general resumption, entering registration arrangements, guideline and Coronavirus prevention measures, click here.
- In case, you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
About Vaccination and LeaveHomeSafe:
- For information on “Dosage Schedule for Vaccine Pass”, click here. (including dosage requirements for general public and recovered patients)
- For “Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate”, click here.
- For learning how to save your Vaccine Pass to the “LeaveHomeSafe” app, click here.
- “Declaration/information Collection Form” (instead of using Vaccine Pass) is applicable to specific groups only. Click here for detail.
- Inquiry: Centre for Health Protection (CHP) hotline: 2125-1111 or 2125-1122 (9am to 8pm).